Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sweet Valentine

Chris and I don't ever do anything much for Valentine's Day. Normally, we just use it as an excuse to get a date night. We will be going to see "Valentine's Day" on Monday since Chris is on call this weekend. I am so excited about his movie! This year Chris had something he said he wanted to do for me. I, of course, responded, "We never spend money on each other on Valentine's Day". He told me it was only going to cost about $5. So, I decided we should start a new $5 Vday tradition. I went shopping today and came home to the most wonderful surprise. My boys had been working very hard. I am so blessed.


I LOVE strawberry iced from Dunkin' Donuts. There was another one in the box but I had already eaten it...hehe. We never buy them but they are my fav. What a treat!


My sweet Kael colored his little heart out...love him.


Wow. This one really got me...tears and all. Of course, all of these things aren't true, but still sweet ;0).


Bryce was SO proud of himself for this! He put all the stickers on by himself. He kept saying "Happy Birthday, Mom. Do you like your Valentine's we made?".

3 comments:

Melissa S. said...

so cute! WHAT, you're not going to mention you got HIM beer for Valentine's day?!!? :) I want to see that movie, tell me on Facebook what you thought of it!

Talia said...

haha!!!! my gift was definitely not as heartfelt as his ;0)! he was so pumped about that beer though! when he first looked at it in the fridge he had forgotten that they didn't bottle it in the past. that made it even more exciting!

i will absolutely tell you about it! we're going tomorrow night. our friends went to see it and liked it so i'm hoping to not be too disappointed in it.

Faith Tolan said...

Oh my word...PRECIOUS!! I almost cried looking at those hearts! Way to go Chris!

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream