Saturday, August 16, 2008

My birthday


Yesterday, my sweet hubby reminded me (not that I needed reminding) why I married him. It was my birthday. He was being very sneaky. After he got home from running some "errands", he made me drive around the neighborhood for about 20 minutes. When I was told I could come home, he took the boys and put them down for their naps. Then, he walked me upstairs into our bathroom. In our new home we have a garden tub that I am completely obsessed with. He had bought candles and bubble bath from Bath and Body, my fav cookies (geneva...pepperidge farm), crackers, cheese, a bottle of wine, a book, and a girly movie. He also bought one of those trays that sits on the bathtub to hold a book and candles. It was SO thoughtful!! What an amazing birthday!! I had said at one point that I wanted some bubble bath for our bathtub and he took it quite a few steps further. It was very thoughtful of him to think about giving me some much needed alone time!!

4 comments:

Allyson said...

HEY! Your hubby is sooooo sweet! :) I hope your birthday was fabulous!

Teana said...

What an awesome husband and wonderful gift. I hope your birthday was the best, my friend. I love you.

Anonymous said...

What a great gift!

Stephanie said...

i'm so jealous. i'm going to show rog as a hint!

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream