Sunday, August 31, 2008

Every second

So...last week Bryce had to go to the emergency room. He is COMPLETELY fine now so don't worry. However, the whole experience was terrifying. I won't go into detail, but he got really sick all of the sudden. We thought he had swallowed or drank something that he wasn't supposed to. It was the scariest thing I have ever experienced. We never did figure out what the problem was. I am convinced it was not a virus. I wish I could explain all the details of why I think this. You just had to be there or hear about his symptoms. It was not my son. It was so weird. Anyway...I really never even thought for one minute that I could love Bryce anymore than I did because it was so much. However, Thursday changed that for sure. Man, I love that kid. Thursday made me realize that I need to treasure every second with him...good and bad. Every second. I thank God for getting us through that day.

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Oh my goodness, Talia! I'm so sorry you all had to go through that, but I'm soooo glad he's ok.

Unknown said...

I don't even know the whole story, but that brought tears to my eyes.

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream