Sunday, December 7, 2008

Top Ten

Sunday is going to start being Top Ten day on my blog. This is a list of the top ten things that I am thankful for in the last week. The list will contain all kinds of things...simple and meaningful. Make your own Top Ten list on Sundays. It is a great way to reflect on the last week and take time to be thankful for even the small things.

Top Ten things that I am thankful for this week...

10. Trader Joe's (dairy free chocolate covered pretzels, dairy free chocolate chips and Charles Shaw Cab Sauv for $2.99)

9. Benadryl

8. Brio train table for $50

7. Christmas shopping and decorating is almost complete

6. My old community group experience from Heritage

5. Bryce is TOTALLY potty trained...day and night :0)! There will be no more diaper buying in the house (Kael is in cloth)!

4. My sister and brother-in-law trusting in God's plan

3. Newhope Church (I am so ready for the membership class in January. We missed the last 2 because Chris has been getting home at 8 or after almost every night. We are really ready to get plugged in.)

2. Chris being on vacation for 3 days

1. Being reminded to SLOW down and focus on Him during this season and always

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just had to come over and comment. I'm friends w/ Erin and I saw you commented on her most recent post about using cloth...so I wanted to see who you were, then I find out you're in Raleigh! We are too! My husband attends the seminary here in Wake Forest! :)

beckygiggles said...

Don't you love doing lists? I love doing my quick takes. Congrats on Bryce being potty trained! Isn't it great to only have to change one baby's diapers?

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream